Keep up with the chase for the 2023 World of Outlaws NOS Energy Drink Sprint Car Series championship.
LATEST RACE(S): Kings Speedway (September 15), Placerville Speedway (September 16)
CURRENT POINTS LEADER: An up and down weekend for Brad Sweet was still enough to add a few markers onto his lead atop the standings. He wheeled the Kasey Kahne Racing #49 to a win at Kings before finishing 11th at Placerville. Sweet’s lead now sits at 90 points as he continues to pursue a fifth straight title.
Donny Schatz (+1): A top 10 on Friday proved to be the highlight of Donny Schatz’s weekend. The Tony Stewart/Curb Agajanian Racing pilot slipped to 17th at Placerville, but Friday’s performance managed to help elevate him back into the top five.
Giovanni Scelzi (-1): It was a tough weekend in his home state for Fresno, CA’s Giovanni Scelzi. Results of 15th and 18th dropped the Series rookie to sixth. He remains close to the top five only 10 points behind Schatz.
James McFadden (+2): A strong two nights in California allowed James McFadden to leap two spots and close on the top 10 as he’s up to 11th. The Roth Motorsports competitor notched an eighth at Kings before posting a Placerville podium on Saturday.
TOP-10 IN POINTS:
1. Brad Sweet: 7964 Points (Kasey Kahne Racing #49)
2. David Gravel: -90 Points (Big Game Motorsports #2)
3. Carson Macedo: -98 Points (Jason Johnson Racing #41)
4. Logan Schuchart: -370 Points (Shark Racing #1S)
5. Donny Schatz: -390 Points (Tony Stewart/Curb Agajanian Racing #15)
6. Giovanni Scelzi: -400 Points (KCP Racing #18)
7. Sheldon Haudenschild: -464 Points (Stenhouse Jr./Marshall Racing #17)
8. Spencer Bayston: -610 Points (CJB Motorsports #5)
9. Brock Zearfoss: -1106 Points (Brock Zearfoss Racing #3Z)
10. Robbie Price: -1504 Points (Sides Motorsports #7S)
For full Series Points, CLICK HERE.
If you can’t make it to the track, you can watch all the action live on DIRTVision.