Auction to Benefit Johnson Family Set for Friday, August 10th during Knoxville Nationals
KNOXVILLE, IA – August 1, 2018 – Due to the increased amount of generosity what was scheduled to be just a live auction, in benefit for the Johnson Family, will now also include a silent auction. In conjunction with the 5-Hour ENERGY Knoxville Nationals at Knoxville Raceway, the auction will be held on Friday, August 10th from 9am-12pm in Dyer Hudson Hall at the Marion County Fairgrounds. All proceeds will be donated to the family of the 2016 Knoxville Nationals Champion Jason Johnson, Bobbi and five-year-old son Jaxx.
Here are just a few of the many items that have been graciously donated:
- Custom Jason Johnson Racing No.41 benches, stained glass, metal poster, diecast car
- NASCAR items from – Kasey Kahne, Kyle Larson, Tony Stewart, Chase Elliot, Dale JR, Kevin Harvick
- Signed helmets from – The NFL’s Kansas City Chiefs, Dale Earnhardt Jr., Mark Dobmeier, Knoxville Competitors
- Ticket packages from – World Finals, Jackson Nationals, Bloomington, Brad Doty Classic and Dirt Classic at Attica Raceway Park
- Drivers suits from- Kevin Harvick, Joe Saldana, Brad Sweet, Bill Rose
- Side panels, tail tanks and gloves
- NOS Energy package
- Hendrick Motorsports Memorabilia
- Roush Racing Memorabilia
- Noah Ennis helmet
- And so much more!
Drivers, teams, tracks and fans that have auction items they would be willing to donate can do so by calling (719) 660- 6995 or 901-351-3315 or by emailing Matt Wood ([email protected].com) or Mandy Pittman ([email protected]). All donations must be received by Tuesday, August 7th.