Tyler County Speedway Unveils Details Of Mega-Money Memorial Day Weekend ‘Bullring Bonanza’
Unique Event Features $150,000 World of Outlaws Late Model Series ‘Jackpot 100,’ Raffle Offering Over Half-Million Dollars In Cash & Prizes
MIDDLEBOURNE, WV – Jan. 6, 2012 – Tyler County Speedway already hosts the ‘Black Diamond 125,’ a Labor Day weekend World of Outlaws Late Model Series spectacular that’s become known as the “coolest crown jewel on the planet.”
This year the quarter-mile Mountaineer State oval will add another blockbuster to its schedule, unveiling the Memorial Day weekend ‘Bullring Bonanza’ that promises to be the most unique event dirt-track racing has ever seen.
A collaborative effort between the Tyler County Fireman’s Association and the Circle Track Management group that promotes Tyler County Speedway, the ‘Bullring Bonanza’ is a two-day fundraising event on May 25-26 that features the $150,000-plus WoO LMS ‘Jackpot 100’ and a raffle offering over a half-million dollars in cash and prizes.
While the $25,000-to-win/$2,000-to-start ‘Jackpot 100’ for the nationally-renowned World of Outlaws tour on Sat., May 26, stands as the primary on-track attraction of the weekend, it’s the amazing array of additional entertainment and fan enticements that sets the ‘Bullring Bonanza’ apart. The weekend will include live music, lots of great food, camping in the hills of West Virginia and, of course, the Saturday mega-raffle during which purchasers of $100 ‘Bullring Bonanza’ tickets will have a chance to win a long list of valuable prizes.
A $50,000 cash grand prize tops the raffle, which will take place from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in conjunction with a ticket-holder buffet administered by Quinet’s famous catering. Only 10,000 ‘Bullring Bonanza’ raffle tickets will be sold, and all proceeds will benefit Tyler County fire departments and Tyler County Speedway upgrades.
“We are very excited about this unique event,” said Circle Track Management’s Frank Wilson. “The concept is based around a fundraising raffle featuring a tremendous country music lineup on Friday night (May 25) and six hours of non-stop prize drawings on Saturday afternoon that will send fans home with new cars, trucks, campers, Harleys, lots of cash and other great prizes. Throw in an all-you-can-eat buffet from Quinet’s famous catering and a Saturday-night racing program that includes the $25,000-to-win World of Outlaws Late Model Series ‘Jackpot 100’ and the $5,000-to-win ‘Let It Ride 55’ for the TSMA Renegades of Dirt Modifieds Tour, and how could the weekend get any better?
“This could be the can’t-miss show of the year – all for one ticket price of $100, and with all proceeds going to benefit the Tyler County Fireman’s Association and Tyler County Speedway improvements. It’s a win/win for race fans, the firemen of Tyler County and the speedway.
“Between this season’s historic ‘Bullring Bonanza’ and the coolest crown jewel on the planet – the ‘Black Diamond 125’ on Sept. 1 – we feel the ‘Bullring’ continues to grow among the nation’s elite speedways,” concluded Wilson.
Each $100 ticket for the one-of-a-kind ‘Bullring Bonanza’ experience is an all-access pass to the weekend, which officially kicks off on Fri., May 25, with a full day of fun at the Tyler County Fairgrounds – vendors, prize displays, swap meets, concessions, cornhole tournaments and much more. An evening of country music entertainment featuring several nationally-known recording artists (still to be announced) will begin on stage at 6 o’clock, and those who purchase tickets by March 30 will be eligible for two $1,000 ‘Early Bird’ raffle drawings during Friday’s festivities.
The prize drawing portion of the ‘Bonanza’ weekend will take place as part of the ‘Jackpot 100’ pre-race festivities on Sat., May 26, beginning at 11 a.m. and running through 5 p.m. Over $550,000 in cash and prizes will be given away, including brand-new cars and trucks; several Harley-Davidson motorcycles; ATVs; travel trailers; new race cars; trips to locales such as Cancun, Las Vegas, Nashville and DisneyWorld; Cabela’s shopping sprees; and cash awards ranging from $500 to $50,000.
Winning tickets will be drawn every five minutes during the six-hour ‘Bonanza’ raffle and buffet. Winners need not be present to win, and each ticket is eligible to win more than once.
A full list of prizes can be seen below in the ‘Bullring Bonanza Frequently Asked Questions’ section and on-line at the event’s dedicated Web site, www.BullringBonanza.org.
The weekend will be capped by a full racing program on Saturday night, including time trials, heats, B-Mains and the ‘Jackpot 100’ for the WoO LMS and a complete show for the TSMA Renegades of Dirt Modifieds Tour. Gates to the speedway are scheduled to open at 5:30 p.m. and hot laps are set to begin at 7 p.m.
For the racers, a cash award of $200 will be paid to each of the 10 teams ($2,000 total) that travel the most miles to compete in the ‘Jackpot 100’ event.
‘Bullring Bonanza’ ticket buyers, who must be at least 18 years of age, are entitled to one guest ticket per concert, Bonanza (not eligible for prizes) and race at $35 each. Children 10-and-under will be admitted free to the Friday-night Concert and the ‘Jackpot 100’ race.
To purchase ‘Bullring Bonanza’ tickets, download flyers and order forms or obtain more details about the event, visit www.BullringBonanza.org; e-mail email@example.com; call 304-771-5661 or 304-758-4411; or write Bullring Bonanza, P.O. Box 107, Middlebourne, WV, 26149.
Fans can also follow the ‘Bullring Bonanza’ on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and announcements regarding the 2012 Bonanza.
Tyler County Fairgrounds/Speedway is located on State Route 18, three miles south of Middlebourne, W.Va., and just an hour from Parkersburg, W.Va., Wheeling, W.Va., and Clarksburg, W.Va.
For more information on the WoO LMS, visit www.worldofoutlaws.com.
2012 ‘Bullring Bonanza’ Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What exactly is the Bullring Bonanza?
A: The Bullring Bonanza is a two-day mega-event held at the Tyler County Speedway/Fairgrounds on Memorial Day weekend, Friday-Saturday, May 25-26, 2012. Gates will open on Friday and patrons will be welcomed to the richest event in Tyler County Speedway/Fairgrounds history. Attendees will enjoy live music, vendors, gaming, great food, prizes and racing action. ‘Bullring Bonanza’ ticket buyers are entitled to entry into the event on both Friday and Saturday; raffle drawing eligibility; free buffet food during the drawing on Saturday; and admission to the Friday-night country music concert and Saturday night’s ‘Jackpot 100’ racing program.
Q: How many guest tickets can I purchase?
A: You may purchase (1) guest ticket for the Bullring Bonanza drawing for every $100 ticket purchased (guest ticket includes free food but is not eligible for prizes). You may also purchase a $35 guest ticket for the Friday night concert as well.
Q: Do you have to be present to win?
A: Patrons need not be present for the raffle on Saturday to win prizes. Patrons who purchase a $100 ticket will be given a four-digit number. The drawing is done with four machines, each containing 10 balls numbered 0-9. Each drawing results in a four-digit number.
Q: How do I get my ticket?
A: Purchases may be made online at www.BullringBonanza.org. Tickets may also be bought in person at participating retailers or by mail using check, cash, money order or credit card at Bullring Bonanza, P.O. Box 107, Middlebourne, WV, 26149.
Q: What are all the ticket and camping prices for the weekend?
A: The breakdown is as follows:
* $100 – Weekend Pass (includes entry into ‘Bullring Bonanza’; free food buffet during the Bonanza; Friday night entertainment; and free all-access entry into World of Outlaws Late Model Series ‘Jackpot 100’ race on Saturday evening.
* $35 – Guest Ticket for Bonanza (free food but not eligible for prizes)
* $35 – Guest Ticket for Friday-night oncert
* $35 – General Admission Race Ticket for Jackpot 100 (Non-Bonanza ticket holder)
* $60 – Pit Pass for Jackpot 100 (Non-Bonanza ticket holder)
* $15 – Per Night Camping (Tyler County Fair Association)
* FREE – Kids 10-and-under to concert and Jackpot 100 (no one under 18 permitted at Bonanza prize drawings)
Q: Is there a deadline to purchase ‘Bonanza’ tickets?
A: No, but all ‘Bonanza’ tickets sold before March 30, 2012, will be entered in the (2) $1,000 ‘Early Bird’ drawings that will be held on Friday night.
Q: How can I get more information about the ‘Bullring Bonanza’ and weekend activities?
A: Log on to www.BullringBonanza.org; call 304-771-5661 or 304-758-4411; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Will the ‘Bullring Bonanza’ raffle be held rain or shine?
A: Yes, the drawing will be held rain or shine. There will be seating with tables and chairs all under huge tents.
Q: What is the time schedule of events for the ‘Bullring Bonanza’ weekend?
A: The schedule is below:
Friday, May 25
8 a.m. – Gates open for admission
8 a.m. – Vendors/Swapmeet/Tradeshow
12 noon – Food Court Opens
5:30 p.m. – Opening Ceremonies
6 p.m. – Entertainment TBA
7:30 p.m. – Early Bird Big Money Drawings
8 p.m. – Entertainment TBA
9 p.m. – Entertainment TBA
11 p.m. – Pit Party w/live DJ Entertainment
Saturday, May 26
8 a.m. – Gates open for admission
8 a.m. – Vendors/Swapmeet/Tradeshow
11 a.m. – Prize Drawings begin (one every five minutes)/free food buffet (all day) fueled by Quinet’s
5 p.m. – $50,000 Grand Prize drawing
5:30 p.m. – Gates open to the speedway
7 p.m. – Hot laps and time-trial qualifying for the Jackpot 100 & Let It Ride 55
8 p.m. – Heat race action begins for the $25,000-to-win WoO LMS ‘Jackpot 100’ and the $5,000-to-win ‘Let It Ride 55’ for the Renegades of Dirt Modifieds Tour
Q: What prizes are being offered in the ‘Bullring Bonanza’ raffle?
A: The $550,000-plus prize list and time for each drawing on Sat., May 26, is below:
2012 Bullring Bonanza Prize List
11 a.m 2012 Chevy Silverado 4WD Ext. Cab
11:05 a.m. (2) $500 Cash
11:10 a.m. $1,000 Cash
11:15 a.m. 2012 Polaris RZR
11:20 a.m. $1,000 Cash
11:25 a.m. 4-Night Cancun Vacation for 2
11:30 a.m. 2012 Harley Davidson
11:35 a.m. 24 ft. Aluminum Enclosed Trailer
11:40 a.m. $1,000 Cash
11:45 a.m. 2012 Wildwood 17 ft. Travel Trailer
11:50 a.m. (2) $500 Cash prizes
11:55 a.m. $500 Cabela’s Shopping Spree
12 noon $5,000 Cold Hard Cash
12:05 p.m. John Deere 825i Gator
12:10 p.m. $1,000 Cash
12:15 p.m. $1,500 Jewelry Package from S&S
12:20 p.m. 2012 Barry Wright Late Model Chassis
12:25 p.m. $1,000 Cash
12:30 p.m. 2012 Chevrolet Cruze
12:35 p.m. Kawasaki XC 610 Mule
12:40 p.m. $1,000 Cash
12:45 p.m. 2012 Polaris Ranger 400 Camo
12:50 p.m. (2) 500 Cash prizes
12:55 p.m. $1,000 Cash
1 p.m. 2012 Harley Davidson
1:05 p.m. GM 604 Crate Engine
1:10 p.m. $1,000 Cash
1:15 p.m. 3-Night Las Vegas Vacation
1:20 p.m. $1,000 Cash
1:25 p.m. 2012 Larry Shaw Modified Chassis
1:30 p.m. 2012 FWD Chevy Equinox
1:35 p.m. 3-Night Nashville Vacation
1:40 p.m. Greenbriar Golf Trip
1:45 p.m. 2012 Ford F-150
1:50 p.m. $1,000 Cash
1:55 p.m. (2) $500 Cash prizes
2 p.m. 2012 Ford Fusion
2:05 p.m. (2) $500 Cash prizes
2:10 p.m. $1,000 Cash
2:15 p.m. 2012 Sportsman 500
2:20 p.m. $1,000 Cash
2:25 p.m. WoO World Finals (at Charlotte) Vacation for 4
2:30 p.m. 2012 Wildwood 28 ft. Travel Trailer
2:35 p.m. 24 ft. Aluminum Enclosed Trailer
2:40 p.m. $1,000 Cash
2:45 p.m. 2012 Flagstaff Tent Camper
2:50 p.m. (2) $500 Cash prizes
2:55 p.m. $500 Cabela’s Shopping Spree
3 p.m. $5,000 Cold Hard Cash
3:05 p.m. John Deere ZTurn Mower
3:10 p.m. $1,000 Cash
3:15 p.m. $1,500 Jewelry Package from S&S
3:20 p.m. 2012 Larry Shaw Chassis
3:25 p.m. $1,000 Cash
3:30 p.m. 2012 Ford Fiesta
3:35 p.m. Kawasaki Teryx 750
3:40 p.m. $1,000 Cash
3:45 p.m. Harley Davidson
3:50 p.m. (2) $500 Cash prizes
3:55 p.m. $1,000 Cash
4 p.m. Harley Davidson
4:05 p.m. GM 604 Crate Engine
4:10 p.m. $1,000 Cash
4:15 p.m. 4-Night Disney Vacation
4:20 p.m. $1,000 Cash
4:25 p.m. $2,000 Cash
4:30 p.m. Vic Hill SB2 Racing Engine
4:35 p.m. Tracker 20 ft. Pontoon Party Barge
4:40 p.m. 2012 Ford F-250 4×4
4:45 p.m. 2012 Complete Rocket Chassis
4:50 p.m. $5,000 Cash
4:55 p.m. $7,500 Cash
5 p.m. $50,000 Grand Prize
Q: How many times can I win?
A: Each ‘Bonanza’ ticket provides its holder unlimited chances to win, and ticket holders need not be present to win prizes.
Q: What is the purse for the WoO LMS ‘Jackpot 100’?
A: 1. $25,000, 2. $15,000, 3. $12,000, 4. $10,000, 5. $8,000, 6. $6,000, 7. $5,000, 8. $4,000, 9. $3,000, 10. $2,500, 11. $2,200, 12. $2,000, 13. $2,000, 14. $2,000, 15. $2,000, 16. $2,000, 17. $2,000, 18. $2,000, 19. $2,000, 20. $2,000, 21. $2,000, 22. $2,000, 23.$2,000, 24. $2,000
Q. What is the purse for the ‘Let It Ride 55’ for the TSMA Renegades of Dirt Modifieds Tour?
A: 1. $5,000, 2. $3,000, 3. $2,000, 4. $1,500, 5. $1,000, 6. $700, 7. $600, 8. $550, 9. $500, 10. $475, 11. $450, 12. $425, 13. $400, 14. $375, 15. $350, 16. $325, 17. $300, 18. $300, 19. $300, 20. $300, 21. $300, 22. $300
2012 BULLRING BONANZA RULES & REGULATIONS
– Must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket. One set of numbers per ticket.
– Ticket(s) and valid photo ID must be presented for admission to Bonanza.
– Only (1) $35 guest ticket per $100 bonanza ticket purchased. Guest ticket includes admission to ‘Bonanza’ and free (catered) food from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Guest ticket holders not eligible for prizes.
– You must be a $100, 2012 ‘Bullring Bonanza’ ticket holder or a $35 guest ticket holder in order to attend Friday’s country music concert. Kids 10-and-under are admitted free to the concert
– Winners of prizes need not be present to win. All winners will be notified by phone or mail and the winning numbers will be posted on our website.
– Any unsold ticket becomes the property of the Tyler County Fireman’s Association.
– Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of drawing.
– All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
– Income tax on the cash prizes is the responsibility of the winner.
– Any prize not picked up within 30 days, becomes the property of the TCFA.
– Winners not present are responsible for delivery costs.
– Identification is required for the prize to be awarded.
– Neither the TCFA nor any persons, organizations, businesses or other sponsoring agent in the 2012 Bullring Bonanza assumes any liability for any claims, injury, damages or other resulting out of the possession of the guns or any other prizes obtained from this raffle.
– Only 10,000 tickets will be sold. If the event is held, all prizes will be given away.
– 9,000 tickets must be sold for the 2012 Bullring Bonanza to be held. If cancelled, all money will be refunded.
– When paying by check, include home phone number and mailing address. A returned check will be assessed a $25 fee. When paying with money order be sure to include return address. When paying with credit card, please include name, address, type of card (Visa, Mastercard), card number, expiration date and home phone number.
– It is the responsibility of the purchaser to return the name and address portion of the ticket stub to the Bullring Bonanza by May 20, 2012. Tickets ordered online, by phone or mail in orders will be filled out by the Bullring Bonanza officials and the stub will remain with us. The ticket portion will be mailed to ticket buyer.
– Additional raffles and drawings will be available throughout the event at additional cost.
– Camping is available for the weekend. Bath houses and showers on site.
– The Tyler County Fireman’s Association reserves the right to substitute any prize with one of equal or greater value.
– Tyler County Fireman’s Association officials and their household family members are not eligible for this drawing.
– All decisions of the Tyler County Fireman’s Association are deemed final.
The World of Outlaws Late Model Series is brought to fans across the country by many important sponsors and partners, including Arizona Sport Shirts (Official Apparel Company), Armor All (Official Car Care Products), Hoosier Racing Tires (Official Racing Tires), STP (Official Fuel Treatment), Vicci (Official Uniform), VP Racing (Official Racing Fuel), DirtonDirt.com (Hard Charger Award), McCarthy’s One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning (Raye Vest Memorial Pill Draw Award), Chizmark Larson Insurance, Factory Value Parts and RacingJunk.com; in addition to contingency sponsors Comp Cams, Eibach Springs, JE Pistons, MSD Ignition, Ohlins Shocks, Pro Power Engines, Quartermaster, Rocket Chassis, R2C Performance, Superflow Dynos, Wix Filters and Wrisco Aluminum.